This past weekend we tried to go to a local pumpkin patch after Aunt Lala's shower. By the time we got there they were closing : ( but they gave us a free pumpkin. We then went to a produce shop which was having honor system Sunday (I love living in the country!!). They had lots of pumpkins & to our surprise a pumpkin patch in the back - just perfect for some cute pics of Ellie!! A man stopped while we were taking pictures to ask for directions & we asked him to take a family picture of us - I was so happy!!

Having fun with the pumpkins!

Aren't I cute???

Happy Family!

Lovebug checking out the bumpy pumpkin.

Waving to Daddy

Aunt Lala's baby shower. Cousin in law - Carissa & cute Cooper(6wks), Aunt Laurie w/ Carter in her belly, and me & Ellie checking out Cooper

Touching cousin Carter in Aunt Lala's belly. We can't wait to meet Carter Montgomery!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment