Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 13, 2009

5 Months!!!!

Little Miss Ellie Kate is 5 months! I know I say this every month but I can't believe she is already 5 months! Her personality is definitely coming out :) she must know what is going on at all times, she checks everyone & everything out, she loves to smile & laugh at her mommy & daddy, she has been making some new noises -a funny little sound that comes from the back of her throat, it sounds like a wild cat, she is grabbing everything in sight with both hands, she is getting really good at being on her tummy & making her way to things she wants, and most importantly she makes us laugh & thank God everyday : )

Happy Girl!!
Doesn't she look so old.....

Getting a workout in the Exersaucer. Do you like her concentration face? We do!! Check out her new hair coming in on the top of her head. She is becoming very bald in the back.

No comments:

Post a Comment