Our sweet baby turned 6 months on December 11th. She is changing so fast, everyday she discovers something new she can do. She is going to be in everything real soon! Today she was rolling all over the floor & making her way to things she wanted to check out. Once she makes it to what she wants she will lift up & pull on the object. She loves holding/chewing on her pacifier & throwing it on the floor. She also has been busy using her loud voice - I posted a little video so you can hear this wonderful sound!! Adam & I think she yells when we are talking to each other or we have our back to her - uh oh this could be a problem....... She just started holding on to her crib & standing ( Daddy taught her this cool trick). Needless to say she is happy, ACTIVE, & healthy!!!
13 lbs 12 oz
24 1/2 inches

6 Month pic with her elephant. She can now sit on her own with her friend!!! Check out the picture below, it brings tears to my eyes. That is her @ 1 month - I can't believe how fast time has flown by.

1 month cutie-wow!!! I wish I could figure out how to put the pics side by side - oh well.....

Thanks for my cute Christmas outfit Aunt Lala - I love you!

Checking out her little tree.

Just wanted to share this picture with y'all. This is the face Ellie makes most every morning I go get her out of bed. She is so happy to see us - it melts my heart every time. I love her so much! Check out the crazy hair on the top of her head, it is new hair & it sticks straight up :)

Playing sitting up, what a whole new world it is for her : )
Press play- trying to get Mommy & Daddy's attention. She is so silly!! She coughs & laughs after her outbursts. We set up the camera on the kitchen counter - another clever idea by Adam!!
No comments:
Post a Comment