Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 15, 2010

Snowbunny!!!

Ellie got her first snow!! We got a little less than an inch last Thursday, it was beautiful & cold. I know our Ohio family is probably laughing at this : ) but we were very excited!!! Adam left work early on Thursday & the office was closed the next day. We still have a little bit of snow on the ground, it has did not made it above freezing for days but today the high will be 60!!!! Ellie did not know what to think of the snow..... I took her out in it on Thursday when it started to fall & she just had a serious look on her face but that is nothing new :) Thursday night when Adam got home we bundle her up & took her outside - we also did the same on Friday. Ellie just put her arms behind her, I think this is her new thing when she feels unsure of something. Here are some pics of her first snow!! Ready for the cold
Touching snow for the 1st time

She was so bundled up that she had a hard time sitting up without falling over. This pic reminds me of Ralphie's brother in The Christmas Story : )


This was Thursday night when the snow was falling. Check out her arms, this is what I am talking about when I say she puts her arms behind her.

Deer in the backyard


Maybe this isn't so bad. This pic was taken on Friday when there was more snow!

What am I supposed to do????

No comments:

Post a Comment