We had a nice Easter with family. The Easter bunny came to see Ellie Sunday morning and she loved all her gifts from him, especially Elmo - her face really lit up!! After doing Easter at home we hopped i nthe car & met Mimi, Papa, & Aunt Em at church. Ellie did a great job during the service, she was intrigued by the loud music. I was holding her and letting her look over my shoulder and I kept hearing her say "Hey". I looked back and there was a little boy smiling at her - I guess they were chatting. After church we had brunch at Mimi & Papa's house and the Easter bunny came to see Ellie there too. Thanks Easter bunny!!!!! We rushed over to Grammie's house so we could see cuz before he had to leave. We got some quick pictures, sorry cuz Carter we know you were very tired - thanks for waiting on us. After cuz & his mommy and daddy left we got to hang with Grammie & Uncle Kevie. Guess what the Easter bunny came to see Ellie there too! She is a lucky girl, thanks to all the Easter bunnies!!! It was great seeing everyone : )


Little bunny posing with her basket! I actually got crafty and made Ellie's Easter basket : )

Elmo!!!!

Some bunny loves her Daddy!!

Hippity Hop

Aunt Em held little bear almost the whole time during church. Thanks Aunt Em!

Checking out a book Easter bunny Mimi & Papa gave her. Thanks for all my gifts Mimi & Papa!
Ellie loves her Mimi & Papa and she can't wait to meet her new Uncle next week (a dog)!!!


Too cute!

Ellie and cute tired cousin Carter.

Ellie loves her cousin!!! I think he likes her too!

You have bunnies too!!!! Thanks for our matching outfits Grammie!

Big gal, talking about her 1st Easter.

Kisses, love you Grammie!

Happy Easter!
No comments:
Post a Comment