Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 9, 2010

The Baby is in School!!

I went back to work the 1st week in August - full time, so Ellie started going to a little school. The 1st week was tough on all of us, many tears were shed. At first the baby was not eating & they had to hold her all day!! But now she is the "hit" of the school. Her teachers say she is so friendly to everyone and all the teachers want her to come hang out in their classroom. I am definitely happy with her teachers they love her so much & that is all I can ask for! I definitly have become that nagging parent, I have already had a talk with the owner about some issues I had :)
Cute School Things:

~Ellie has a little boyfriend in her class, they follow each other around saying "Da". Everytime we pick her up he is close by~too cute : )
~Her 2nd week at school she sat on her mat during nap time & ate Cheerios while pointing at all the kids as they were sleeping. Working her cute little magic so she didn't have to take a nap!!
~Her teachers have noticed her love of dancing & her chronic humming as she enjoys a good meal :) When they told me that I knew for sure that she was happy @ school.
~She helps her teachers clean up & listens very well to their directions - our good little student!!
Yucky School Things:
~She has had the croup!!
~She got her 1st case of pink eye, her 1st ear infection, & a sore throat!!!
Oh the joy of school germs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment