Ellie has been asking to sit on the potty!! So before bath time we have potty time. She loves sitting on the big potty. She actually has gone poopsie in the potty twice. The first time she did it her & I both just looked at each other, all I wanted to do was laugh because she really had no idea what was going on. No pee pee yet...... Just taking her lead not really looking to potty train right now. Her doctor recommends waiting till after baby has been around for a few months.
Being silly, which she loves to do!
She is in to dress up - love it!
Where is Ellie???? That has become a constant question in the household. She loves to hide and is pretty good at it, the game could go on for hours!!! She stands very still & won't make a peep. If you are wondering where she is look down @ those little feet : )
Here I am!!
Still need to work on table manners! This girl is one messy eater, especially when it comes to spaghetti! On spaghetti night we must take her shirt off.~~~ No pics to post of her singing but she sings ALL the time and knows the words to alot of songs ! She also talks all the time, her new thing is she has begun using lots of prepositions. "That is the lake over there." "I want my milk right here." On car rides she likes to point things out and question "What is that?" The other day on the way home she said " We are almost home." I laughed because I always say that when we get to a certain spot, I guess she is really taking note of our route!
*Mommy Moment* Every night after Ellie & I sing our prayers we kiss and hug goodnight. She now grabs my face and kisses both of my cheeks/ears, pulls my head down to kiss my forehead, and then kisses me on the mouth. She is such a lover!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment