Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

2 1/2 Year Old Update 12/11/11

Our sweet little girl is growing up!!  Ellie makes us laugh and smile everyday!
Loves.....
To wake us up in the morning, ask a lot of  questions, To talk on the phone, To dance, To sing, To dress up, To run around in circles in the den, To hug on her Baby Sister, To read Books, To go to Preschool, To tell you what you can like or can't like, to figure out what letter sound she hears at beginning of words (she is obsessed with what letters make sounds - i.e. if she says "apple" she will say "ahhh" "apple" then she will say that starts with an "A") she is becoming quite the phonics expert, To make smiley faces & makes lines for words (she is getting close to scratching out the letters in her name) 
Favorite Books and Music:
Ellie is a big fan of Jason Albean and Taylor Swifter (as she calls them)!!  She gets excited everytime she  hears or sees them.  Her favorite songs are "Dirt Road" and "Mean" I love listening to her sing them!! She is also getting into Adelle, this is such a treat for me, no more Barney music!!  Her favorite books are "Knuffle Bunny" and "Huckle Cat".
Cute Things She Says:
Ellie talks ALL the time!! So she is constantly saying things that surprise us or make us laugh.  Here are few of my favorites......  "As well as", "I probably....," I want to keep you.", "Sure Mom.".
Personality:
Ellie is still shy around new people.  She is wild woman with her family!! She is funny, sneaky, loving, and very matter of fact.  Lover - Emma was very cranky one day and I said "What happened to our sweet little baby, I hope she comes back".   Ellie got a VERY worried look on her face and said "I don't want her to go! I want to keep her.".  Sneaky - When Ellie feels like doing something she shouldn't she tries to send me away.  We were at Kohl's and we were looking at the necklaces.  I told Ellie not to touch and she said "Ok Mom, you go over there (pointing to the dresses) and I will be right here."  Also at home when she feels sneaky, she will say "You go change Emma's diaper." - Yikes! I am in trouble!! Sweet -  Phone conversations " Hey how are you. I am doing good." Matter of Fact - We went through a major "Huckle Cat" phase I had to read it every night.  One night she commented on a picture "Hey someone dropped their dolly who is going to pick it up?" I said "Oh Lowly Worm will pick it up."  She looked at me in her very serious face and said "Mommy, Lowly Worm does not have arms so he can't pick it up!!" - She does not let anything slide by her, WATCH OUT!! 
Loves to paint her hands during all her art projects :)
Reading books to Emma Lou Lou and her baby dolls.
Diva!!!
So sweet!
When Ellie wakes up in the mornings or from her nap.  She likes to surprise us in random outfits. I just love seeing what she is coming around the corner in!!
Proud Girl
Loves to work in her "garden."
Working on the potty training thing........

Posing for just a moment!
She loves to sit on the counter and help me make her breakfast.  It is now mandatory :-)
Her new fav hairstyle.  She must have all five clips in her hair!!
Still a messy eater! She likes to share food with Mommy & Daddy.
Silly Girl
 Proud of her smiley faces! Thanks Dad for teaching me to put hair on my faces : )
Grumpy Face
Talking on the phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment