5 Months
Emma is getting very close to sitting on her own! Another five month surprise was when I was wiping some milk from her lip when I felt two teeth!!!! I looked at her and cried - how could my baby have teeth already?!?! Mid 5 months she got her two bottom teeth, that explains all the drool & fussy nights :-) Some other accomplishments: She has now grown out of her little bath & is bathing in the big bath tub with Sissy!
She also has been experimenting in her new Exersaucer she got from Mimi/Papa for Christmas.
She still likes her oatmeal!
She loves to turn the pages as we are reading, which makes reading kind of hard :-)
Her favorite book is At The Park, her face lights up everytime we read it.
She is sooooo squishey and a MAJOR wiggle worm!!
5 month photo shoot. Notice the glistening on her chest, that is from all her drool!
Using Bunny as a leaning post.
Just relaxing.
I guess Ellie found something to do while I was taking Emma's pictures. She climbed on her bathroom counter to do who knows what???
Bean loves her fingers
And her oatmeal.
Last night in baby bath! Please notice the little head peeking over the counter. Big Sissy is never far!
She likes it!
Ellie loves it too! The lovely boo boo on Ellie's face is from carpet burn!!!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment