Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Atlanta Zoo (4/14/12)

Ellie and Emma enjoyed their first trip to the Atlanta Zoo.  We went with Mimi and Papa on a beautiful day in April, it was a great day not too hot or stinky!!  Emma enjoyed looking at all animals while someone was holding her, she much rather be held then cruise in the stroller :-)  She was a sweet little baby!!  Ellie had a big time looking at the animals and feeding/grooming them.  Ellie's favorites were the flamingos and pandas!!  Mimi & Papa bought her a flamingo & panda - that was quite a highlight too! 
Beanie Bear and Daddy



Ellie & Mimi posing by a giraffe.

Papa, Ellie, Adam and Emma
 
I could have watched the Gorillas all day!!  It was fascinating watching him think about how to crack the coconut.  I loved how he would scratch his head becuase he was so puzzled.

I think he was trying to ask me for advice.
 

Watching the Gorillas.

Emma was in charge of the map.


Sister Love

Sister love gone too far.  Emma trying to escape, usually how all photos end ; -)



The photo booth was broken.  But I got to capture this priceless photo!

Ellie & Mimi feeding Flamingo.
 
Papa and one tired baby!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment