Ellie loves her Baby Sister! I am so happy my girls get to experience the amazing bond of sisters! Ellie loves to yell "Where is my Baby Sista?" when Emma is resting. Emma just stares at Ellie with big eyes, I wonder what she is thinking about all the loudness and in your face love???? When Emma was in the hospital I called her Emma Lou. Not really sure why I did this but it just rolled off my tounge so easily. Well I no longer call her this but Ellie has taken to the name and calls her "Emma Lou Lou". It just amazes me how much love Ellie has for her sister she tells her often that she loves her so much and that she is her best friend. I definitely have to keep a close eye on Big Sister because she loves a little too hard on the squeaker. Below are a few pictures of Emma's first couple of weeks bonding with her "Big Sissy".

Bonding during "Tummy Time"

Ellie can't get enough of her Baby Sista

Never a dull moment..... Ellie showing Emma her wild dance moves!!

Dressed up in Red, White, & Blue for Patriots Day

Kisses

This is a face Emma makes alot when things are getting a little crazy......

Sweet loves with Daddy

Reading Time

Ellie tellng Emma about life......

Matching!! A 3 week old photo shoot

Sweetness
No comments:
Post a Comment