Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Welcome Home Baby Girl!! 8/30/11

We got a phone call the morning of the 30th and they said Emma could come home today!! What wonderful news!! Since this was very last minute we called Gigi up and she came over to watch Ellie while Adam & I went to get our sweet baby girl!! We got to the hospital and they had Emma's things packed up, they must have needed her room!! We didn't mind because we couldn't wait to get her home to meet her Big Sister!! Emma was just a little angel on the ride home. When we got home Ellie was napping, I was afraid of this. I was a little nervous having Ellie wake up in a fog and meet her sister. Sometimes she is a little grumpy & out of it when she awakes from a nap. Ellie face was pure joy & shock when she got to meet her sister for the first time. I can't even explain the glow on her face!! So sweet! She kept saying "Hey Baby Sister!". She was gentle with her and loved giving her gifts even all her toys out of the playroom : ) We are so happy & blessed to be home as a complete family. Emma is doing wonderful!They had to wheel me out because it is procedure. I felt a little ridiculous since it had been 2 weeks since I had given birth! But this did not take away from the joy I felt holding my baby girl as she saw the outside world for the first time. In this picture is Emma's nurse Vicki she was amazing! She really clicked with Emma and helped her progress!



On her way home!!!Sisters seeing each other face to face for the first time! Emma was very content and Ellie was in shock she didn't say much. Her face was just beaming with excitment.


Look she has little piggies.

"Awe, she is so tiny"

Melts my heart

Sweet kisses. Definitley going to have to keep a close eye on the lover she can't keep her hands off of her "Baby Sista".


Getting in holding position
This is the face of pure joy!! Big sister loves her Emma!


Family of 4 healthy & all home together!!

Ellie showing Emma some things she bought for her! "Look Baby Sista!"

No comments:

Post a Comment